Sunday, August 9, 2009

So long, so long



I must sound like a broken record but obviously I am not very good at this blogging thing. But I am going to try to get better. In the months that have passed since my last post I have been rehired at my school. I am going to be a 4th grade teacher and am feeling more nauseous every day. I am very nervous, but excited at the same time. It will be a new adventure and I have a feeling I might end up loving it!

This past weekend, Steven and I went down to Lakeland to help my parents with some things around the house and have a garage sale. Steven put up crown molding in my parents spare room and it looked great. We went to a Rays/Red Sox game as well and were treated to a home run fest! We saw 6 home runs over the course of the game (unfortunately, none came our way!)

The Trop!

Steven and I after the game! We Won!



My pseudo little brother Caleb also got married this weekend and we went down to the wedding in Lake Placid. It was a beautiful wedding, but it is hard for me to believe that little Caleb is married. But it did give me a chance to catch up with all my old friends.

The cute grooms cake!

I am really going to try to work on being more intentional about blogging, but I feel like my life is so boring and I don't have anything to say. But everyone has to start somewhere.

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I am so glad that you have updated this!! Your life is definitely not boring to me... I know that is hard to keep up with it. I am having a hard time keeping up with mine as well! Talk to you soon...
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete